§ No. 1: Person responsible for data processing; scope of application.
§ No. 2: General principles for the processing of your personal data
§ Section 3: Informational use of our WEBSITE (log data, cookies)
§ No. 4: Additional functions and offers
§ Section 5: Web analytics services (Google Analytics, Matomo)
§ Item 6: Third-party content (YouTube, Google Maps)
§ Item 7: Data security
§ Item 8: Your rights
§ No. 9: Amendment of these data protection provisions
1. person responsible for data processing; Scope
(1) We, Grupp&Stahl GmbH, Steinetsstraße 20, 72336 Balingen-Ostdorf, Germany, Tel.: +49 7433 955 85-20, Fax: +49 7433 955 85-23, E-Mail: email@example.com, are the operator of the web pages, accessible at www.cooling-tower-coupling.com (hereinafter also referred to as "WEBSITE"), and responsible for the processing of personal data of you as a user of our WEBSITE ("you") pursuant to Article 4 No. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("DSGVO").
(2) In the following, we would like to inform you in detail within the scope of our duty to inform about the processing of your personal data when visiting our WEBSITE and the use of our other offers and functions (hereinafter also referred to as "services") on our WEBSITE. Furthermore, we would like to inform you about the accompanying protective measures that we have also taken in technical and organizational terms on our WEBSITE, as well as your rights regarding the processing of personal data concerning you.
2. General principles for the processing of your personal data
(1) Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Your personal data therefore includes all data that can be directly or indirectly assigned to your person, such as your name, your address or your e-mail address.
(2) Personal data will be processed by us primarily only if and to the extent that as far as
- you have given us your consent to the processing of data for one or more several specific purposes (Art. 6 para. 1 UAbs. 1 letter a DSGVO);
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract
contracting party you are, or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at your request (Art. 6 para. 1 UAbs. 1 letter b DSGVO);
- the processing of data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject (Art. 6 para. 1 UAbs. 1 lit. c DSGVO); or
- the data processing is necessary for the protection of our legitimate interests or those of a third party, unless such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require the protection of personal data (Art. 6 para. 1 UAbs. 1 lit. Letter f DSGVO).
(3) Which of the legal bases listed in para. 2 or other legal bases we use for the processing of your personal data in individual cases are set out in the following provisions of this data protection declaration.
3. Informational use of our WEBSITE
3.1 Log Data
(1) In connection with the use of our WEBSITE, we collect those of your data which your Internet browser automatically transmits to our server. The following data is collected:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
(2) These data are technically necessary for us to enable you to use and functionality of our WEBSITE, in particular to display the WEBSITE and to ensure the security and stability of the WEBSITE. A linkage of these data with personal data of a specific natural person does not take place. Our legitimate interest lies in a functioning website. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 UAbs. 1 lit. F DSGVO.
(3) We delete this data as soon as it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected. Your IP address is stored for up to seven days. The temporary storage of the IP address by our system is necessary in order to eliminate malfunctions of our WEBSITE and to avert as well as to avert dangers. Otherwise, the deletion takes place when the respective session has ended.
(2) Our WEBSITE uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained in the explained below:
- Transient cookies (for this purpose a)
- Persistent cookies (in addition b).
a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer can be recognized when you return to a page of our WEBSITE. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
b) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie.
(3) Our WEBSITE uses "necessity" cookies. Some cookies are placed by third parties placed on our pages. Necessary cookies help us make our WEBSITE usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Our WEBSITE cannot function properly without these cookies.
(5) If personal data are processed through individual cookies, the processing of the necessary cookies in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 UAbs. 1 letter f DSGVO to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of our WEBSITE.
4. Further functions and offers on our WEBSITE
In connection with various services on our WEBSITE, which you can use if you are interested can use, you usually have to provide further personal data. In detail:
(1) If you contact us, for example to provide us with your feedback, the following will occur processing of your contact data (e.g. first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number) to respond to your inquiries and/or suggestions made via the contact form or by e-mail. The processing of your data serves to process the contact [as well as to prevent misuse and ensure the security of our information technology systems].
(2) The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 UAbs. 1 letter f DSGVO. If your message aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 UAbs. 1 letter b DSGVO.
(3) Insofar as the deletion of your personal data is not precluded by any statutory or contractual retention periods, we will delete them as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
4.2 Use of our webshop
(1) If you wish to place an order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data. Mandatory data required for the processing of contracts are marked separately, other information is voluntary. We also process the voluntary data you provide for the processing of your order. For this purpose, we may transfer your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l.. & Cie, S.C.A., 5th floor, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg ("PayPal"). In this case, PayPal is responsible for your payment data. The contractual relationship with PayPal is independent of your contractual relationship with us. Details on how PayPal handles your data as well as your rights and setting options for protecting your personal data can be found at: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
(2) The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 UAbs. 1 lit. b DSGVO or Art. 6 para. 1 UAbs. 1 lit. Letter f DSGVO for the voluntary data provided by you.
(3) We are required by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, we will restrict processing after two years, i.e. your data will only be used for compliance with the legal obligations.
(4) To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, especially financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology.
5. Web analytics services
Point 5 is currently in process. If you have any questions, please contact Grupp&Stahl GmbH.
(1) Our WEBSITE uses the Consent Management Platform "Consentmanager" of the (Eppendorfer Weg 183 - 20253 Hamburg, Germany) to obtain, document and manage your consent to the storage of cookies on your terminal device.
(2) When you call up our WEBSITE, the following data is collected and transmitted to consentmanager.
- Consent data (consent or revocation of consent).
- Your IP address
- Information about your browser
- Information about your terminal device
- Time of your visit to our WEBSITE
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Website from which the request comes.
(3) The data mentioned in para. 2 are stored on the servers of Consentmanager and in the local memory of your browser, in order to be able to assign the consent settings made by you. The servers of Consentmanager are located exclusively in the EU.
(4) The storage of your data is also necessary to be able to prove your consent according to Art. 7 Para. 1 DSGVO. The legal basis for the use of Consentmanager is thus the fulfillment of our legal obligations pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 UAbs. 1 lit. c DSGVO.
(5) Your data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required for logging purposes and there are no legal retention periods to the contrary.
6. Contents of third parties
Within our online offer, we use third party content on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO) content or service offers of third party providers in order to use their content and services, such as fonts (hereinafter uniformly referred to as "content"). This requires that the third-party providers of such content, the IP address of the user address, as without the IP address they would not be able to send the content to their browser. The IP address is thus required for the display of this content. It is our endeavor to use only such content whose respective providers only use the IP address to deliver the content. Third-party providers may also use so-called pixel tags for statistical or marketing purposes. By using "pixel tags", information about visitor traffic on the pages of this website can be analyzed. In addition, the pseudonymous information may be stored in cookies on the user's device and may contain technical information such as browser, operating system, referring Web pages, visitor time and other information about the use of our online offer, as well as be linked to such information from other sources.
7. Data security
(1) We use technical and organizational security measures in order to protect personal data or collected personal data, in particular against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against attack by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
(2) Our WEBSITE is encrypted using SSL technology to prevent access by unauthorized third parties. third parties. You can recognize the secure transmission by the protocol designation "https://" in the URL line.
8. Your rights
(1) With regard to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights You are entitled to the rights listed below under letters a - h under the statutory conditions. Please contact us for this purpose. The contact details can be found under para. 1.
a) Right to information
In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, you can request confirmation from us as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed by us. In this case, pursuant to Art. 15 (1) DSGVO, you have a right to information about the processing purposes, the categories of the processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom we have disclosed or will disclose the personal data, the intended storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of your personal data as well as to restriction of processing or to object to processing, the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority, the origin of the data if we have not collected your data from you, the existence automated decision-making, including profiling, as well as, pursuant to Art. 15(2) of the GDPR, the right to be informed about the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Art. 46 of the GDPR in the context of the Transfer of personal data to third countries.
b) Right to rectification
In accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, you may request us to correct and/or complete your data taking into account the purposes of the processing, the completion of your personal data, provided that your data is incorrect or incomplete.
c) Right to deletion
In accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, you can demand the immediate deletion of your personal data. data, provided that there is a reason according to Art. 17 (1) a-f DSGVO. However, the right to erasure of your personal data does not exist, in particular, insofar as ist processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims (Article 17 (3) DSGVO).
d) Right to restriction of processing
You may request us to restrict the processing of your personal data pursuant to. Art. 18 DSGVO as long as we verify the accuracy of your data that you dispute, if you refuse the erasure of your data due to unlawful processing and instead request the restriction of the use of your data, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, or if you have objected to the processing lodged as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate reasons prevail.
e) Right to information
Pursuant to Art. 19 DSGVO, we shall inform all recipients to whom your personal data has been disclosed, any rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of their processing pursuant to Art. 16, 17 (1) and 18 DSGVO, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. According to Art. 19 S. 2 DSGVO, you have the right to be informed about these recipients upon request.
f) Right to data portability
Pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, you have the right to have the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format and to transfer this data to another responsible party, provided that the further requirements of the Art. 20 DSGVO are met, in particular that this is technically feasible.
g) Right to object
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) UAbs. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you may object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which is presented by us in each case in the above description of the offers. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to Explanation of the reasons why we should not process your personal data as carried out by us. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and, pursuant to Art. 21 (1) sentence 2 DSGVO, we will either no longer process the personal data or demonstrate to you our compelling legitimate grounds for processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms. Further processing is also reserved if the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims. Of course, you can, pursuant to Art. 21 (2) DSGVO, object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and profiling, insofar as it is related to direct advertising, at any time. You can inform us about your objection under the contact details mentioned in para. 1.
h) Right to withdraw consent
Pursuant to Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, you have the right to revoke any data protection consent you may have given us at any time with effect for the future. However, this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that took place on the basis of your consent up to the time of the revocation.
(2) Should you be of the opinion that the processing of your data violates data protection regulations, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. Please contact a supervisory authority in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the location of the potential breach.
9. Amendment of these data protection provisions
We reserve the right to change these data protection provisions at any time with effect for the future. A current version is available on our WEBSITE. Please visit the WEBSITE on a regular basis and inform yourself about the applicable data protection regulations.